Georgia #1. Gudauri Ski Resort, Mount Kazbek, Kakheti. Winter`11


When we arrived at the Gudauri Ski Resort, there was no snow in the mountains. Of course, we found alternative entertainments, so we walked a lot, went by horse through the mountains and visited the monastery next to Mount Kazbek. Then we decided to move to Tbilisi.

New Year's celebration



Before Georgia, I drank only red semisweet wine. When we were here, I realized my mistake and found real pleasure! Dry red wine. And I so often took wine inside (like my whole company), that my lips and teeth became blue-violet. It was very funny.




By the way, I also discovered a great taste of coriander here

Gudauri




At the foot of the Mount Kazbek
Cminda Sameba Monastery







Zhinvali Dam and Ananuri Fortress





Mtskheta
The oldest city of Georgia that is located in the place of a runoff of two rivers. Here is a beautiful historical center, many ancient churches and monasteries. A panorama here is considered a visiting card of Georgia.




Kakheti Region



Our Georgian Snowman


SHARE ON:

    Blogger Comment